If Coronavirus put the kibosh on your overseas travel plans, fear not. Mediterranean-style accommodation in Yeppoon on Queensland’s Capricorn Coast awaits, complete with magnificent views of unspoiled beaches and lush landscapes.
Set yourself up in a stylish villa-designed apartment at Villa Mar Colina (thankfully no relation to Corona) overlooking the pristine Bluff Point.
Take a dip in the stunning illusion pool with waterfall before enjoying a balmy evening sunset on our rooftop entertaining area and feeling your troubles melt away in Keppel Bay and the Coral Sea.
Forget island hopping in Greece…
Take your pick of 17 pristine beaches on Great Keppel Island (plus its only 15 km away so you could pretty much swim there…but we suggest you go by boat, just to be safe). And look…not a soul in sight; perfect for those seeking more solitude, seaside.
For those craving some socialisation Ibiza-style, Villa Mar Colina’s penthouse accommodates six adults wanting the ultimate holiday indulgence, with state-of-the-art facilities and breathtaking views.
Live the luxe lifestyle
…without the designer price tag on your private rooftop with entertaining area, personal alfresco patio and spa, large lounge and dining area, private entrance and two car accommodation with remote entry (for those VIP feels), ducted air conditioning and entertainers’ kitchen (if you’re that way inclined).
Otherwise, enjoy a 5-minute stroll to the newly renovated beachfront precinct with dozens of specialty shops, restaurants and local attractions, including the popular “Lagoon” with infinity pool and cafe.
Holiday planning taken care of…
Leave your holiday activity planning up to Villa Mar Colina’s team…they live the holiday dream every day. Their ultimate bucket list when visiting Yeppoon includes:
- The Yeppoon Lagoon and Keppel Kraken – Get ‘Wet n Wild’ with Yeppoon’s unique sea-monster and wet play park
- Street Art Hunt – Melbourne may be a world street art capital, but it’s so darn cold! Find hidden art gems to rival Banksy, beachside.
- Anzac Memorial Walk and Singing Ship – A trip to Gallipoli might be off the cards, but you can still honour our incredible ANZACs by taking in this newly refurbished historical walk. Experience the beautiful but eerie sounds of the Singing Ship as the wind passes through its sails.
- Bluff Point Bushwalk – While this is no Kokoda Track, you will need some bushwalking experience…the trade-off being the glorious views of Turtle Beach with its resident namesakes swimming the pristine waters below.
- Stony Creek – We all know how Picnic at Hanging Rock turned out…why not play it safe and enjoy a packed gourmet lunch (prepared in your entertainers’ kitchen) at Stony Creek, nestled in the stunning Byfield National Park.
Centrally located on the Capricorn coast, Villa Mar Colina is the perfect accommodation in Yeppoon for a quiet getaway or an adventure filled holiday.
Yeppoon is situated 38 kilometres north east of Rockhampton, which has regular direct flights from Brisbane.